" Smile
and Spread Smile "
I understand that this quote is known to most of the people, if not then here is a short story. One beautiful snowy morning, I woke-up little early than usual ( lol, 9 am well is quiet early for a lazy girl like me), got ready and as usually my beautiful day begins with a hot cup of 'TEA'. Usually I do my project work or research from home. Then later I felt that a nice morning walk, down the beautiful streets, covered with snow is worth watching. So, I set up for my snow walk. The moment I opened the door my neighbour a very old lady around her 70+ years gave a very pleasant smile. She was so sweet as we wished each other 'Good Morning', her smile filled my eyes with sparks. Unknowingly as I walked down the street, I was carrying a warm smile, by then a young couple were just crossing the signal. I was still smiling and so did they. That moment, I realised the spark of smile which just lights up others life. A simple smile could pass from one person to another just at a glance. Isn't it amazing? This thought filled my mind with amazement!
This thought came again and again, 'If we smile and the world smiles'. Later yesterday I was reading a blog where a person inspired me. That person had the same views as mine, the only difference was implementing your thoughts and I didn't all these years. Since 3 years I have been trying to spread smile through Orkut and Facebook. May be I didn't know how to start ? All I want is that people around me should always be happy, though I may not be practically visiting everyone to help them or spark their life may be its practically impossible (Thanks to Internet). I felt that as a human being it is my responsibility to contribute something to world. So, here I am to blog on many topics and inspirations just with a hope to bring smile. If you would like to help me and feel equally responsible then please 'Smile and Spread Smile', and make this world a better place to live. Lift your spirit and Light up the sparks with your dazzling smile, enchant others, Let the world see your joy and you will see a new world around you. I hope, my dream to spread smile might come true !
Cheers!!!!!!
Always Keep Smiling :) SJ (This is original it was written in year 2010 by me )
No comments:
Post a Comment